Naruto New Future Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Naruto New Future. A non-canon Role-Play site for people of all skill levels. We hope you enjoy your stay.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stat Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Ryo : 16206

Stat Rules Empty
PostSubject: Stat Rules   Stat Rules I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2015 7:40 pm

Health:

Tier I: Your health is sub par compared to regular humans. Tier I blows hurt normally and anything above will easily break bones and cause bruises
Tier II: Your health is now that of a regular human. While nothing to be brag about, Tier I blows don’t hurt very much although they will still hurt after a while and Tier II punches still hurt normally. Anything above will break bones and cause bruises
Tier III: Your health is now that of a bear, Tier II and below blows leave you unfazed. Tier III blows will leave you unfazed and Tier III blows hurt normally. However, anything above will easily damage the body.
Tier VI: Your health is now comparable to a boulder, Tier III and below blows merely glance off your skin. Tier VI blows will hurt normally and anything above will damage the body heavily
Tier V: Your health is now that of sea snail teeth, fun fact they now surpassed diamonds on being the hardest material.
Back to top Go down
https://narutonewfuturerp.rpg-board.net

Stat Rules
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto New Future Role-Play :: Rules and News :: Rules-
Jump to: